BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy New year To all Bloggers, friends & families!!!

wow.. 2010... is a brand new year, new life, New challenge and NEw mission!
it's been a long time i didnt blog!
starting to get lazy n lazy! haha!
i thnk need to continue this task. Since i started it.
so i mst continue till da end of my life! right?

Now bck to sch at UCSI cheras! sigh! Uni life again loh! n getting poorer n poorer!
coz of da dam sch fees! super exp!
i wana finsh this stdy life ASAP!! so i can lighten my parents burden toward my sch fees!
so in this NEW year i Need work extra harder! really! n i MEant it!!!

haiz... studnt life! not easy also! lol.. but jst can enjoy it! right?
im glad that im able to go to church b4 i leave kch!
God knws wat i need n I know wat my mission as His Children!
really need get my ass start working on it! slur!!

i thnk tat all for tonite!! goodnitez guys! 2mrw new sem start!

p/s: God Bless U all

love,
w3n

0 comments: