BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finally

finally i told him oredi! not told but writting an email for him! bout thse problm i keep insde my heart long long time ago! but still he didnt reply me exact wat i want! =.='' mbe he still wana keep it up n avoid it? sigh! nvm oredi.. all not important anymore!

i still gt feeling on it... few so sad when reply da email... but i dont wanna reply anymore! i should let it go! better! da Best is dont contact n relay on him anymore...... haiz! wat a complicated situation n thnking now! dunno wat to sey n deal!

honestly, i do my part well, keep my stdy Up now! will push myself to busy mode i guest! n 4gt all da pass? haha! da oni thng is to pray to God! really need God Help!

i really dunno wat should i do now! haiz! really......no idea @_@ but i love him! i really love him! =)

0 comments: