BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

I dream about you .. again ^^

good afternoon bloggy... it been long time didnt blog oredi. today is about my dream last nite.
it consider as a Sweet n Good dream for me. XD
I dream bout Him...

we having a war ( with Gun, machinese Gun, M16, Boom and so on ) fighting wf bad guy. some sort like a movie dream... We won the fight, manage to shoot them all.
So went to celebrate at a cafe, we all sitting there and have drink.
the next day we went back & hangout at da same place again, but this time, my tooth pain and da upper teeth like Bigger, cant event talk clearly. he was beside me... eating and chatting wf frens & waiting for my Bro. my teeth too pain and jst lay on his arm for a rest.. <3
some 1 singing Hillsong in da cafe, I stand up and Say : hey, i know this song too. Pass me the mic we sing togather. but, my teeth is Big n cant event pronouce clearly. =.=

following day, i wanted him accompany me to go hospital for check out bout my teeth. so, on my way to his parent's shop, hope can find him there while calling him.....
he say he outside, oni be home at 3pm.. ( i was thnking it take so long and decide go by my on oredi ). he continue... "Y u didnt call me? you know i miss You alot? " ^^
When i heard this i was so so happy!

but that all jst a dream. It will nvr be real. haiz... but i really miss him alot.
we less contact each other now, due to my SMS.? since that nite, he no longer sms me oredi.

how i wish my dream can become real ~

p/s: miss you alot

0 comments: