BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Improvisation Due today? OMG!!!!`

Wow... im jst done my impro assigmnt. dam. i duno it due today. and i dun evnt ask others bout it. and i jst busy wf my exam nia. kns. after theory exam, i go ask winston bout da midterm. he sey due today. i was OMG.. die liaw. i dun evnt start yet. tan i come home find video and start get my ass on chair and wrte. frm 10am till now.. wow.. 3 video kao tim. now is i send my paper work to gale ask him check through my grammar.. hahah! will pass it at 4pm later. phew.. thx god.

last nite i call my teacher ask bout da news of our AG admin. she letak jawatan liaw! muhaha~~ finaly ggg... tan gt a new admin cme in. but is like Vla che last time. do 2 job. teaching and admin loh. i thnk lah. hehe tan suddenlt tcher ask wat did i gt for my valentine. i sey nothng. lol.. ask He gt buy me anythng ma?i sey nop! lol..

Tan nite time. sms wf poi poi hon and crap crap bout getting girl thngs lah coz i tell poi poi shan cuz wana kahwin d. tan he ask not shan har? lol.. i sey nop but i gt ask shan to get a bf liaw. lol.. i sey shan not bad ask poi poi wan ma. poi poi hon sey dun wan. lol...

and i gt tell poi poi hon bout tcher ask de thng... tan poi poi hon sey.. actualy he plan wana fly here to find me. i was OMG.. realy or not.. he sey yea.. is true.. is a secret planing lah! ><>
but.. whn i get to noe.. im happy d. lol realy happy loh! thx u ya poi poi hon! muakz =3 love u most! haha!

0 comments: