BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

WATER!!!! I NEED WATER~~~~~~

Sigh~~~ It been 2 days.. ANgkasa No water liaw! Oni my block eh! So SIen.. yday is thy fix da pipe.. around 6pm than got water.. but during nite time, i heard Sum1 laffing outside da corridor and gt Loud water splashing sound! I though thy washing house or wat. but than whn shan go toilet. she sey NO WATER!! mean thy spoil da PIPe again! WTF!!!

this morning wake up still no water.. bopien need use mineral water wash body 1st! tan go sch exam.. come bck go kaweng hse bath! ISh~~ dam i realy cant live w/o water man! water so important to me! other might can tahan. I cant!!!! 1 day atleast need bath 3 time!! suffering no~~ jst now go kaweng hse tke 3 bottle or water come home! T_T....

today History exam.. but we oni get to do listening! bocz da photocopy pplz make mistake.. another haf exam postpone to tues... T_T... still need stdy again! =.='''...

ANGKASA SUX!!!

0 comments: