BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

time has come?

how r u recently?
im not so clear or get to known bout it! since dat day~~ ,
since da day u bein so busy,
since da day u stress,
since da day u feel miserable,
everything change.

Everythng chnage in a sudden.
neither me nor u know right?
maybe i know! maybe i know!

Im sory for bein emo if i was. coz i realy cant hide infrnt of u!
sory for bein less topic.. jst i realy cant hlp myslf out!
sory if i had hurt u!
sory if i bein not understandable!
sory for bein not considerate!
sory for everything i had Done!

time has come! when the time is come, it time to sey goodbye!
history will begun!
no 1 noes how i feel.

having u around is a NEED for me.
Having u around can warm my heart.
having u around make my day brighter.
having u around make me smile.
having u around i feel much happier.
having u round is my desire.
having u around is my dream come true.
having u around my heart beat fast.
having u around make me save.
having u around i learn more.
having u around im in good condition.
having u around i can be my real self.
having u around is God greatest gift for me.



0 comments: