BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

IM sick!!!!

Konichiwa~~~ jst get myslf up 45min ago? dam~~ i miss my mrning class and Piano class.. now realy dam sick.. i sneeze frm last nite till now. None stop! and i do eat medic.. 2 time summore. didnt get any better. midnite.. i realy wana slp.. close my eyes.... suddnly can hear water flowing, car sound.. and etc! 2am once, 4 am once, 5 am once, tan 7am alarm rang! but.. my eyes so swallen!! hsemate go sch~~ and bck! sigh! realy cant get a peacefull slp till late morning!

sux!!!!!

GOOD THNG~~

tis is choco walnut - SR

suddenly feel like to eat cake~~ so ask shan and winston go with me!! slur!!!

this is rapsberry cheese~~ shan de~~

hangging out wf Cherley aka Cher Ro frens but we very good! hah!


Ini lah edward and m3! hehe~~ he wana go japan next year! i wan go tumpang oso!

JSt get my gr.3 flute cert yesterday! hehe~~ i wana go till Gr.8!!!

0 comments: