BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

mom called me around 837am telling me dat grandma keep out of breath and better get ready & go buy airticket now. after awhle 846 i call bck.. Mom sey ah ma no longer breathing. (speechless.........) i still cant believe it some how. not untill i see? why am i acting that way?. i dunno. wat can i do? i duno wat to do. want to get air ticket but cant online buying. need go da counter i guess & this month is my CC expre month. WTF. no 1 can hlp me now.

i've done packing & bath. wait for my wash cloth to done than i will move out to LCCT. btw it really out of my expectation. why ah ma... haiz...

mom jst called cant give me money busy now. Guess i hve to do it my own way now!

Ah ma.. tke k oh! Jesus will tke good care of u. i see u in heaven ya.. miss u owes & forever. Muakz.

Love, JIa wen

0 comments: