BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grandma go with Jesus to Heaven Home

20.10.2010 Day 1

After get call frm my mom, I quickly pack & ready all my stuff, going to lcct to get the earliest flight to come bck Kch ASAP. Manage to get airasia 1.50pm bck to kch. Thx god it not so exp. really thx god for guiding me all this time. Although I choose not to believe it’s real, but still hve to face it. On da way, duno why I feel it taking so long to reach. 1 hour 35 min frm KL – Kch, but this is da 1st time I feel da trip is Super super long. I cant wait to reach here ASAP.

After I reach dad come & fetch me so with my SG uncle reach haf hour earlier than me & wait for my arrival. On da way to ah ma hse… mix feeling. I wish that it never happen & never been real in my family. When I reach ah ma house, im standing outsde the carpark… I dun dare to get in da hse. DAM gosh. I really really hope it not real It nvr happen. Standing outsde wish that im wrong. It tke sometime for me to hve da courage to step insde da hse.

Ah ma aircon bed is placing at da living room. So I went straight into ah ma room…. w/o giving a glance. Im was so afraid… very afraid. Stay quiet & thnking hard. Mom come in da room and ask me go see grandma, I jst cry out…. Telling that im afraid, im scare, I dun wan to see. I know it like not facing da truth. But I really cant accept it…. I nvr though of it would happen in my life my family… sound naïve right? But still im afraid. After awhle, grandpa come in…. pull me out, and sey U must see ah ma .. she’s very pretty n sleeping peacefully, i really burst into tears, so as ah kong. He sey no choice ah ma have to leave. Than oni I get da courage to step out da room at look at grandma… Gosh….. heart like dropping frm high up da sky. After awhle I get use wf da atmosphere & situation, talking to her, and telling her im bck oredi to visit her. ^^ hahaha… after that im feeling better. Much much better, it seem like she still wf us. But jst sleeping. ( lying to myslf). Nite time, our church mate & father come for the funeral service.so as other relative are here to pay condolence.

we overnite here at grandma hse, slping in her room. and grandpa said that he want to slp outside to accompany grandma for last time.... haiz... i cant slp that nite. i thnk so as every1... none of us hve a good n peaceful nite.


0 comments: