BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bad News Ever

today i get a bad news from my mom around 3 sumthng... i really duno wat can i do to make it better or sumthng i can do for my grandma...

mom sey, Doc call up my grandpa to call all da family member to GH. Doc sey, it better to be prepare that anytime grandma will leave. i was shock when i heard this from mom.. last few week she still Ok.. i call her.. & she still can talk to me, event is da word is not clear. but i know & understand what she talking. she told me that is bored, so i ask her to ask ah kong brg u go out see flower & blow some fresh air. She sey yea... she did go out. =) dat time i was so happy coz... she seem getting better. but after since than i didnt manage to call her on time! too busy wf my studies. sigh....

now, coming to final on tues. i hope she can hold on till im bck! im coming very soon ah ma... =...(
mom sey dont buy air ticket for 26th oct 1st. scare need to change on da last min. wait da time come than can get da ticket!

i really dunno what can i do now. dunno how also... so so tired! Dear father Lord, pls help to tke good care ah ma for us. She love u & love all of us very much!

sometime feel so lost, like no emotion at all. duno how to face it. haiz... use to have sum1 to share wf me last time. but now.. no longer anymore. keep all to myself. no one that to relay on, dont hve a place to stop but jst can keep moving on and on. hope can find a place to stop & rest sumtime. but i guess there is no longer this kind of place for me anymore.

p/s: ah ma... get well soon ah! Jesus is With u all da time! he love & tke good care of u! i go home soon liaw! buy sumthng u like for u ya.... miss & love u owes!

Love,
Jia wen

0 comments: