BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2nd Day of Shopping!!!!

Hello my frens~~ ahah! im jst home from few place today! kinda tired oso! but.. 2day still ok! yday my leg realy more pain! ahah! hmm.. goin out wf karen, wai wai, kens, and wuji! but mostly jst 4 of us.. wuji walk his own! hehe!

we rch sungei wang like around 1pm? not sure lah! tan.. wait few of them come loh! and need wait for wuji gt..bcoz..he not wf us! walk his own to sugei wang instead of tke monorail! weird! WATEVA lah! i DUN K! after gather all.. goin to Pavillion, looking for our SAKAE SuSHI! wahah~~ we all order many thng~ all diff food, wai wai work there b4 so he intro wat to eat loh~

this is my Favor~ Soft Shell Crab temaki~ SAKAe oni rm3.90


hodoh nya karen ini~~''' swt..

and this is wai wai order de~~ he intro us da fried vege~ not bad!! very nice!

p/s but da black plate we put bck!! no 1 eating!! too EXPENSIVE

this is my Soft shell crab~~ ahaha rm7.90 only!!

TA DA~~~

this is Kens de set lunch~~ slur... so yummy (Ro's mommy enjoy his food alot)

This is wai wai de~~gt scallop!!


my Ten Don ( but i cant fnsh it~~"" mommy sapu for me!) ahah!!






after lunch~~ we all go kai kai loh! we wan go Low yatt and wuji walk his own way to metrojaya!!

kens^m3^waiwai

m3 ^Kaweng!! ahaha~~

after lowyatt~~ kens sey he wana take a break, so do i wan drink water!! so we stop at japanese restaurant again!! but this time not sushi but Okonomiyaki!! a very nice food! but exp, it worth it oso!!! introduce by wai wai!! hehe!

insde gt squid, prawn, vege, egg, udon! very fung fu!!

me enjoy my Okonomiyaki~~ yummy!
after this we go to time square shopping loh! hah! kens wana go shooping buy cloth and shoes! coz his shoes spoil d! so kelian!


4 of us~~


kens relay enjoy his shopping, he buy many cloth. lolx



haha~


lol.. cincai pose! mommy so kelian!!
nice ma? after shopping kens hungry, so as karen! so we go eat at Vivo ><>

kens order de (He realy enjoy eating) OMG!!!! @_@

My chicken chop~

and wai wai de dancing ''pasta''~~ ahaha!! pasta and spagetti oso how to differentciate?

after done~~ karen ask nicholas come fetch us.. he oso baru bck frm taiping! so.. drop wai wai and kens at Kl central! tan nicholas wan go eat! we pei him go eat at Maidin loh!

balik rumah~~ all sey cant on RO.. all sms me ask ask can i on RO! it server down lah!! T_T make me so sien!!

actualy im enjoy hanging wf u guys. thx for this wonderfull days u guys brg to me! im so having! it a good memory rigt? i hope u 2 oso enjoy lah! wai wai teach me speak sum japanese oso like ( koko ni kudasai = pls come here)

sumtime whn we realy on our happy mood, pls dun SPOIL my mood! realy not good! sigh!

tke k! good nite! love u all! muakz

lOve3,
w3n

0 comments: