BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

^Boring Day^

Konbawa~ saturday.. actualy i plan to go out today.. but i slp till very late.. coz last nite slp at 535am.. haha! chat wf Rael till 4am tan watch abit drama~~ hahah! wake up b4 1pm.. tan call nicholas sim .. greet him belated birthday! lol.. than he tell me mbe will come Kl around end of nov~~ wf my bro. so.. i can join them oso! lol..

last nite teach Gale sing oso! ><""duh!! susah ajar~~~~ now.. sing again!! zadao!!

this afternoon... hmm.. gaming loh.. leveling my male priest! hehe~~ lvl 99 loh h.priest! tan finsh up my drama! till go dinner time~~ go giant buy some milk~~ wah.. 90% of wat i buy is water~ milk, water, fruits juice!! and so heavy!! carry till my hand no energy now. swt.. =.=''

hmm.. i thnk tat all for today!! lol..

lov3,
w3n

0 comments: