BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HOLIDAY LOH!!!!!! & Happy BIrThday to Evoc aka.Wang Zhi~

Finaly i finsh my jury!! and now is Holiz time!! btw jury!! abit sux!!

playing 3 song!! 1st 2 song OK. mana tau come da 3rd song!! play like shit!!!! duno will fial ma! WTF.. and ending my page turner hands too fast! me belum habis he put another pieces on it! i was... shock!! and i still can talk to him 'belum finsh..." while improvise da song!! =.= tan continue!! realy zadao! is a bunch of mess!! sight!

tell my teacher d loh! and tell rael wat happen oso! he call me till no credit. tan i tranfer bck for him lah! mana tau at nite.. he reload bck for me! zadao! thx u yea? muakz! love u alot!

btw.. after Jury.. ask nicholas fetch us home loh! and i sey wan go giant pierce my ear!! haha! actualy gt 2 liaw! wana pierce 1 more! (is not like me) ....<

home bath tan on9! watch The four(drama). tan no eat dinner oso! till nicholas come fetch me go find Wang zhi at kepong! wana give him his present! lol!!

1st word he sey is " bai xue gong zhu" wahlao.. im so happy! but all this time i call him wang zi in RO!! so do him lah! so, we gt wang zhi, bai xue gong zhu, bai ma wang zhi and sakai! haha! so cute! but wang zhi sey im da 1 st he meet in Ro! lol.. im so happy! mhaha~~ he sey next time ajak few keluar yam cha! good idea oso! lol..

oh yea~~ Happy BirdDay to Wang Zhi!!

Happy Birdday to U

Happy birdday to U!!

happy birdday to Wang Zhi~~

Happy birdday to u!! =P

p/s hope u like da present lah! tsubasa chronical fans! like me! suka mokona! aha. pity ur sis open ur present for u,... T_T~~~~ abit sad! ahaha! jk! ok lah meet u in dreamz later! lolX....

loV3,
w3n

0 comments: