BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hmm~~boring day!!

2day gt flute lesson~~ tcher gve 2 song! is for next week assessment. ><>

after tat go bck sch~ around 3pm. gt piano group class = boring class! see pplz play!! 2 hour eh? sigh... after tat... tcher chat chat and talk loh! tan my lesson for haf hour! lol!! after tat.. i stay at sch practice till....730pm kinda tired d.. balik home oredi 9pm!! duh! eat liaw tan play games. 2mrw gt AURAL ah!!! i didnt practice oso! duno lah! sien sei!!!!

rael suddenly on9.. wow.. im supper happy! coz he tell me he wunt on this week. hehe. muakz.. miss u so much!! and now sms wf fik loh! keep ask me eat medic due im sick!! ><>

yea.. last nite.. chat in phone wf him oso! lol.. so long no chat wf him liaw! talk talk awhle oso good! we jst crap nia loh! muhaha~~~

yday on skype.. ask gale sing for me oso!! muhahah~ tan i need to sing bck! singing and learning Jay new song! not bad! and nice oso! hehe~~

and i was thnking wat can i do in future? singing? hehe! sigh!! so messy!! but i still enjoy my life! soryy!!

p/s: i duno wan go straighten my hair ma.. i mean rebornding!! any idea? leave ur comment and idea at my CHI CHA BOX>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thx u! muakz

love,
w3n

0 comments: