BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Worst Day!!!!

i jst home frm midvalley, acmpny nicholas go find JAy new album! release today at TAiwan~~ but not at KL! swt...><>

last nite~~ i was sick.. go slp early. who noes, 2am no electric. Kns! so hot, i ma wake up see is realy my hse of all condo! than i use my mini fan, blow myslf till low batt~ da eletric oso hvnt bck! karen sms me at 4am. OMG!! ask me... no electric har? =.="" realy zadao! tan i continue my slf~ eat medic body so tired and no enegry to move! i thnk around 5am than da electric come bck! after tat 7am need wake up! OMG! like didnt get enuff slp! so tired! today go sch.. all looks tired~ coz.. most all stay at Condo.. having same problem! haha!

sch as usual! finsh my calss at 3pm.. but...meet alex (my drum teacher) kena tarik go lesson!! zadao~~ nice lah! bt so tired! go home bath and slp till 7pm jst now.. and get nicholas sms, go midvalley! ><

recently, ask ah Yang (funny zai) Mc me wake up!! lol.. thx u!!
and jiji ah~~ no money dun keep spend for da girl ah~~ i kesian u lah!! T_T

tat all for now~ 2mrw gt Masterclass, and nite gt professional choir perform at UCSI. i be on duty~~ T_T~~

lOv3,
wen

0 comments: