BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

CME~~~~~pheww!!





this morning~ i call ah yang to MC me get up! end up i get up at 945am. go preprare tan thought wan to walk to sch. but, so lucky i call karen.. thy goin to sch oso! so i follow amy car go sch! 11.15 is my aural sight singing test! reach sch! Dr.png call me sey my CME time change to early 1.30pm! actualy is 4.30pm de. but ok lah coz prepare liaw! tan go for aural test! dam kin teo~~ i dun hve A or B to choose leh!! Dr.lim switch all da paper around~~ T_T sob... so sad!! sigh! i get sight singing in Minor... argh!!! very teruk lah! i couting for da solfage!! sigh!!!!
but ryhthm still ok leh! zadao~~

tan go practice my CME tan go eat lunch!! my favor pan mee!! hehe..balik sch practice again!! till my CME exam time! go in~~ im da last! dam scare.. but duno y so lucky.. or unclucky!! i keep sneeze!!! WTF!! whn my turn~~ da 1st song.. my hand was shaking madly.. i cant control at all! but da last song still ok lah! duh!!

after tat turun to lv1.. tke bck go home~~ but b4 home.. all crazy tke pic! duno y! mbe too stress now CME settle.. all happy! haha..

see 3 of them? xiao liaw!! haha ^^

hmm~~y my tongue come out? ><>behind > rachel, karen, jessica
dwn > m3 & Mommy chun sing ^^ haha~~


OsKar joining us @_@ all oredi sot sot dei liaw!!

osKar~~ russian blood!! our Major voice! he gt nice voice!! XD

whn home, bath and on9.. wana slp! but cant.. y? coz of my stupid nose!! flu!! drive me crazy evertime!! argh!! tan plan dinner~~ order pizza!! alone!! but i eat till wan vomit!! swt =.="" no more 2nd time!! sigh!!

now on9 loh! thy all summon VKR.. i lari diri liaw! rest at comodo!! no energy! feel wan to slp!! hehe~~

tat all lah!! bb loh!!! muahaha~~ have a great day!!

lov3,
w3n


0 comments: