BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

doin nothng~~~

this morning... NI brg me go PPKS do his convo thng wf him.. than he brg me go branch~~ he order me steam dumpling~~ realy pandai jaga my food d!~!! haha! after tat go fix my hp tan find my mushroom doll.. tan balik rumah loh!!

but today i keep kacau him nia... laf till pengsan!! hehe!!

and i get my present from my honey loh~~ is at da table.. Ni find tiok de...

Silver bracelet and birdday card~~

thx u rael (Farzil ) honey~~~ i love it so much!! i keep it nicely. hehe!! realy touch whn u sey u wan send present frm Jb to Kch.. T_T.. realy OTK... hehhe! muakz...
btw... all da best in ur exam.. jia you!
Love u~~


sigh~~ i done da carol list, song list oso done.. now need find singer.. and next week im leading.. this week pianist!! is NI lead! so.. easy lah! hehe! ok lah i thnk tat all for now. get bck to RO!!

tke k~~ muakz

lOv3,
w3n

0 comments: