BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Princess dAY?


HAHA~ dun thnk it was!! afternoon since steve FFK me! tim wan sue car!~~~ all spoil!! than i thnk im kinda merajuk lah! i rather slp at home liaw! dun wan go other place!

but.. Ni wan acmpny me go out! coz i wan sing K ma.. he sey since like dat, tan he acmpny me go sing K loh! go around 2 sumthng.. to POP WAVE II at 3rd exchange! tan we 2 go sing K.. sing till da time i need go home.. but rugi lah! sigh... bopien!!

this time realy sing till im satisfied lol.. NI no sing de.. coz he duno most of da song! T_T... i SS, =.=''' but.. sumthng un expected happen... He confess to me! and i was OMG!!! duno wat to reply... but he gve me another option whch is i will consider dulu! hehe!thx u. muakz!

nite time.. he sey he wan date me wor! slur... so he come fetch me go Spring sit at sushi king discuss x'mas carol stuff loh. churchmate ask me organize and lead this carol again! sigh... hve to do it! planning and alot.. tan go kai kai awhle thna home! tat how my birthday go! haha!

btw.. here are sum pic frm last nite wf my Geng!!!

kuching international airport

~m3 & anna~



~the boys~


the happiest smile!! =) (m3^ah yee)

family pic

frens forever!! i miss u guys! =D muakz!!

i thnk all for now lah... this is all my f5 geng!! thx u all! love u all

lov3,
w3n

p/s : dear honey~~ thx for evrythng! i love u! muakz and sory for waiting... gomen ne~~

0 comments: