BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My BirDday!!!

IT MY BIRDDAY!!

Sun~~~ go church as usual!! tan afternoon hlp clean hse! coz tonite my fren r coming for my BIrdDAy!!! ahah! celebrat at my hse! 7pm. all my kchng cuz coming!! lydia, isaac, nallie~~

this is my cakeeyy~~ Tiramisu and neopalan choc~~ make and design by wei min & ah yee!! (my f5 fren) very nice oh!! hehe!!


thi is Isaac lol.. he more chubby d!

this is Nallie~~ cute cute cuz!!

F5 Geng!!!



ah wei and m3 ( he act cute!! haha) @ kuching internatinal airport!

btw.. gt more pic wf ah hao! wait he load up tan i post more! hehe!! having a good birthday! but not on mon lah! bro pissing me off!! realy sien!

last nite i gt rael dear call on 12am 10/11... he sing birthday song for me! haha! so sweet! tan we crap crap there loh! lol.. so nice! muaks! thx u rael! u da best! love u too! hehe!

gt many sms and call lah! so nice! but ok d lah! not bad liaw... hehe! sou call up and sing oso! but he sing anime song! no idea wat da song was! lol.. but still thx u so much! hehe!

i thnk that all for now lah! dun thnk gt any other plan anymmore! realy boh mood! bcoz of sum1 mencibaikan!!! ( ro's geng noe wat tat mean).

chaoz~~ tke k! love u all. muakz <3



Lov3, w3n

0 comments: