BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Gathering Time!!

this pic tke da day i left KL (eating kenny's rogger )

i jst home frm fetching karen frm boulevard to my house! now on9-ing and wait wuiji to arrive!

last nite, after dinner watch awhle tv than flu.... my tear keep flow dwn.. duno y. cant evnt open my eyes! i ma go bed rest, sneezing madly there. after tke medic! close eyes at my room. till 9 sumthng. wake up! tan terus slp again! till da next day 853am. wait for karen to call me pick her up. around 10am i go fetch her at lok tian! tan brg her home put luguage than dump her at Boulevard shopping wf her cousin! i go for my appointment at 11am.

phew~ baru fetch wuji. now at my hse playing games wf my bro ahah! ah ma call him young man. lol.. so funny. karen besde me. on9 blogging oso! posting her cousin photo up! haha!

ok lah. i thnk tat all for now. muaks. love ya!

Lov3,
W3n

0 comments: