BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Im in da concert too? OMG!!!!!

good evening~~ i jst ate my dinner.. hehe~ and mom on her way bck frm KL now!

this morning goin to AG hlp thse thcer up wf da concert oso! wow.. today new student tak pandai note again! everyday need teach them count and note.. realy will faint! ><>

my bro is playing in da song call eyes of tiger! ><>

all no practicce... CONCERT coming soon leh!!!! =.=''''

tan.. my flute tcher ask me tke part oso.. OMG... ask me play 4 song!! wakao... da rag time de kinda hard!! T_T... i duno gt time to cover all ma... need pratice tonite d.. tmrw gt pratice at AG at 630pm.. ><''' im in da finale oso! hehe!

hmm.. tan after all dne, wait pplz fetch me bck.. lao gong come fetch me go buy birthday cake for his mom. tan go eat sushi at Spring tan baru go PPKs take da convo robe.. tat all loh.. after tat go tke da cake we tempah ( is fresh make) than send me to find my bro tan balik.. hehe

jst now go cycle awhle... tan eat loh! gt play games oso lah. GB~~ i thnk tat all for now.. im kinda sick oso,...

soar throat than flu... now.. cough!! my throat so pain! im gona lead da P&W this sun again~~ sigh!! so teruk!!

lov3,
w3n

0 comments: