BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

R@el Darling Tagged m3!!!! T_T~~~

1)What was your dream when you were a small kid?
erm.. wana be princess in my little poney world! lol..

2)What was the happiest thing in your whole life?
wah~~ alot wor! happy to meet those who love me and care me alot! ^^

3)What do you wish to have right now?
A good life, good future~~

4)When was the last time you Horse Laugh??
err..yea.. yday karen wana get off frm car in a rush.. go out w/o taking off her safety belt. she keep struggling and wana get out frm car. mana tau... ahahaha~~~ so funny!

5)What do you realize recently?
hmm.. alot of thng loh!

6)Which bad habit of you thats is most unacceptable?
err.. addicted to games.

8)What are you afraid of losing?
All my frens and family, my properties !! internet line! games!!

9)Within 5 years,which target is the most realistic one?
get a good Job? ahah~ learn as many instrument as i can!

10)When you met someone you like,will you confess or hide your feelings?
hmm... wunt, unless i know he like me too. haha!

11)List out 3 kind of person you hate the most.
u noe i noe lah!!!

12)Define loneliness.
when u r alone w/o internet and phone =P

13)Are you satisfied with your life now?
yeap~~~ i enjoying now!

14)When is the most recent time you felt touched?
whn he sey he still love me!

15)Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
my...hometown!

16)A song that is playing in your mind recently?
koko ni iru yo ( insde my blog play list)

17)If you have a wish come true,what is it?
be a good musician?

18)Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
getting a psp loh...

20)Who are you thinking of right now?
My sweetheart loh!

21) Tagging...
Karen
skye

0 comments: