BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BUSY liaw~~

Wednesday!! wah... so busy today~~ hmm gt class at 9am-10am aural class. than.. 11am flute lesson!! hehe~ tan wait for amy and kaweng ftch me do eat branch! tan we were talking whre to go during raya holiz? i sey penang~ coz can try many food and cheap!! tan amy wan go malaka~~ wahlao!! i dun wan go liaw!! tan kaweng leh? wan go genting or sunway! ahah! after branch go bck sch watch recital loh!! wah~~ Johan play very nice!! i like his playing! and silvia de not bad oso!
lol...till winston part! ahah!! he play da high note wif 'ff' omg! all shock!!after tat.. goin for CME. stephen tok! haha!2-4pm!! dam long and tired! but.. da class.. kinda boring lol..!! tan end early loh! goin for choir after tat 4-5pm! KYRIEE~~ ELEISOn~~ haha! need to memorise by next week! sigh! tan 5-6pm my major clas!! dam tiring! follow da metronome!! nearly die! haha!

after class.. tan plan to go pasar malam~~ buy sum food.. due too hungry! tan bck sch pratice till 10pm.. haha! at sch.. lol.. all talk sum crap oso.. tan practice!! wahlao all so rajin! haha! but ok lah... tan ah ni call me and chat wf me lol.. till i go home!! kaweng keep sey santanior santanior... raely menyasoi kan saja! lol.. tan home.. wah jia hong at my hse.. i see a guys shoes outsde.. tan i was guesing.. haha!! 80% correct2 muahah! he at my hse.. acmpny shan! lol.. so lovely! muhahah! tan.. crap wf him awhle! lol.. gve him mooncake eat! XD... he sey.. he see me he so happy! lol! coz.. he owes sey me.. whn he see me im owes like 24hr on highness! XD... im a happy peson lah jia hong! ><....duh!! good oso lah.. u talk so gentle.. me oso scare u ah! XD!!

tan bth... at room cap abit wf shan loh! wrtting blog.. wana do arual.. but hvnt sentuh! will do abit.. tan at RO.. sei dilly kor.. sey me afk queenn... wtf! wai wai oso same de.. bully me! T_T...
ok lah ia thnk tat al for today! muakz.. lurve ya all~~

lov3,
w3n

0 comments: