BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Condolence to My dear (F350) MUHAMAD FAIZAL

Condelence to OUr dear Faiz (F350)

23rd september.. Faiz (F350) had leave us.. dear father in heaven.. i noe u will tke Good care of faiz.. tat y u brg him along wf u today!

Faiz.. thx for bein my fren. and.. da thng we share whn we go "paktoh"(faiz owes sey this). is da best memory i got. and u will nvr been forgotten. Faiz.. dont keep eat maggi ah! not good for u.. i cook for u. since u owes ask me cook for u! ur sweet and sour chicken ah? rmb? lol.. owes in 70% good and 30% not good condition! see? i noe wat u will tell me oredi! ... gh need u faiz! zedar need u kill his summon monster! we all need u! whre is my goodbye kiss? u hvnt gve mE!! T__T..

Faiz.. rest well k? and be happy owes! we love u alot! realy alot! and we miss u always! muakz!

lov3,
w3n w3n

0 comments: