BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

go here~ go there~

Konbawa~~ thurday huh? as usual 8am class till 11am.. than.. go Giant make spec wf karen loh! eat err.. yi mee and watermelon ice blended! da water not nice!! lol..tan get bck to sch around 1240pm watch recital! Tong kiet is playing ah! so need to go! lol!! after tat tan is my major lesson! sigh! beethoven.. realy suck!! hah! i dun like liaw!!

Home around 4pm? than rest awhle...mom them reach Kl oredi! goin to meet them! than on9 ahwle.. gale on oso.. haha! i was telling him bout da blog thng and i sey bout penang! hah! tan i ask him.. if i go i duno stay whre.. he sey his hse can let me stay! ahah! wah.. so happy! after da chat.. i go find my family at midvalley! tan he sms me.. he sey his mom ok oso for me goin over during raya~~ walao.. so fast he ask his mom oredi! aunty sey come lah! haha! thx u ya aunty! can go anytime oso! nice nice! lurve sei u! haha!

reach midvalley.. buy sum make up de thng? tan wait for mom them to arrive! tan we go eat dinner! tan walk awhle~ thy acmpny me balik rumah oso.. dad and melvin nvr visit my hse! so.. datang see see.. brg KOLOMEE and Open A de sio bee sum more
!!! thse frm kuching!! wah sure hungry and miss da food! muahaha!

and hor! today is my little bro birthday!! Happy Blessed Birthday Melvin!! tonite dinner he realy enjoy~~ big dinner for him! haha!

ini lah adik comel saya~~ melvin ! haha~~ mousy!! his drinks.. wah.. dam mewah! haha!

tan.. now is my gaming hour!! muhahah! hmm we all tke pic today!! lai.. let us see wat we gt here!


4 pair couple~~


spinning!!!

all so messy! duno who sitting besde me!! kiss summore! ><...
let me intro our geng!! wai wai, dilly kor, (Up) grave, (down) Hong~ Ro dear, m3, zedar (daddy), kens (mommy)..


free post!! haha! I love u all! all are my true frens! muakz <3>

i thnk tat all for now.. later thy all sey me afk Queen.. since my King is famous in afk-ing!! so.. i dun mind to be his queen! haha!! nitez.. muakz.

Lov3,
w3n

0 comments: