BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

my GenTing trip

HELLo~~~my eyes~~panda eyes! not enuff slp! last nite karen and audrey at my hse till 2am.. swt! 3sumthng than go slp!! wake up at 8am..





Sigh~~since im bck frm genting~ no time write my blog! hmm.. my family come to KL last thurs.. than i get to meet them! and go genting on sat morning! reach genting around 12pm.. mom go take number can wait for check in. wah! 1st time I stay at First World hotel! lol.. still a long way before our turn! mom ask we go eat lunch 1st.. me and my bro found tat.. all da mood are super expensive.. chicken rice need rm14.30.. OMG. wat a GOLD chicken! end up we decided go to Kennys Roger! rm16.50 it around da same price oso at town. and better tan chicken rice price! and He reload rm50 for me! swt!! argh!! duno y he do so!!

First World hotel


after we check in our room, (and our room is super small althought it deluxe! still small! lol.. ) we go to theme park! lol.. play games! out door theme park! wah.. so many lengzai there! OMG.. realy alot lengzai lah! XD... we play da marry go round chiar? i duno wat it call! we go for 3 times! coz.. not much games to play oredi! we play F1 racing car oso! gt pic.. but is wf mom! lol.! Tim keep force me to play roller coaster wf him. dam crazy! sey.. no rasa oredi! wtf! im scare liaw! last time ask u play wf me u dun wan! now tan wan play! baka~~ play untill Im dizzy tat day~~ keep spinning nia~~ fly up and dwn! nearly vomit! ><.. and abit gastrik oso! duno is da gas or wat! at nite!! hmm.. go dinner tan terus go shopping! haha! i buy a pair of girl sandal! lol.. tan make a neckless wf my name on it. after tat.. we go gaming at Theme park hotel~ thrw basket ball, step da katak, thrw baseball.. all gt! haha! we keep da token till 2mrw we come bck pay again tan chnge! go bck room around errmm..12am ++.. crap awhle and sey stupid joke wf bro~~ till duno wat time oso!

SUN

im da latest to get up frm my warm bed! haha! thy all kongsi bed! me slp alone! and full bed gt! muhaha! =P go breakfst! mom pay wf da holiday card! haha! so dun need out satu cents! lol. alot of pplz there.. da breakfast hall was supper big.. and gt many stall! i oni eat watermelon and few ham nia! tat my breakfast! XD.. after breakfast balik room bath tan pack go play games.. hehe!

go home around 3pm. while we waiting~~ da sky getting darker! and heavy rain.. and genting was Super cold! lol.. my finger tip? all crack! nearly bleed!


see da mist? dam cold!


Tim~Melvin~M3 (duno wat happen to tim eyes!><) all sad face!!

hmm...reach KL.. than i go cititel wf them~ till after dinner tan i go bck home! at KL central.. we waiting KTM to midvalley. alot of pplz.. and whn da train come!! all keep pushing! WTF.. didnt let pplz come out frm train oso.. thy oredi wan to go in! DAM this is so call MALAYSIAN? dam lame! Must let insde de pplz out 1st before u go in ma.. thy didnt come out U go in for wat? No space oso ma. use abit brain lah! I duno y thse pplz so stupid! da bck.. keep push push push! i was very frust!! my mom duno been push to whre oredi!! i shout "DONT KEEP PUSHING"
all stop awhle!!... realy dam wan i tell u! stupid.. da train oredi full still wan go in! this is so call IDIOT~~BAKAYAROA!! then i found out my mom stuck insde da train.. so.. she go 1st.. we tke taxi to midvalley! PIF.. realy PIFF me off! haH! btw Im sarawakian guys!! nvr be like KLian!!

recntly busy pratice my piano~~no time get in here! whn home oredi so tired! Oh yea~~ for my flute exam~~ i get merit!! dam so happy!! Thx god! Jesus realy guide me alot! and He realy loves me! I do my best! and all of my life!! I play and sing for ur JOy and Glory! i sing for You Lord~ I play for YOu! thx You!

i thnk tat all for now? i might goin to penang during raya!! hehe!

L0Ve,
w3n

0 comments: