BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So full~~wasting!!

Im jst bck for dinner wf kaweng, wujibye, and dong jik!! lol.. we go 'free and easy' eat! 4 of us eat chun chun rm50!! geng hor? sigh.. 2day.. UCSI gt celebrating mooncake festival~~ but i didnt go lah! kinda lazy.. tis year mooncake festival.. seem not so meriah tan last year! so sad~~ haha!! dineer ah? all chat loh and talk crap! dam tong kiet(dong jik) keep tembak pplz today!! DAMN u!! lol.. shoot wuji oso~~ who oso shoot! u makan ssalah ubat ah? wtf... (38 group).

whn we go home angkasa? "GUARDIAN" checking... sigh~~ so mafan lah da condo!! tan da lift roask summo0re!! i walk staircase up.. duh!! down oso staircase.. so lame de!!

hmm...afternoon ah?hmm.. 1-2 gt CME.. stephen tok tell wat should we do loh!! but.. this round not bad.. he can get into detail! tan drum should be at 2-2.30... i go find alex.. he at exist B there.. tan i ask him.. gt class ma.. he said.. da drum room been used! so.. cant hve lesson.. wtf! he ask me go practice!! tan re arrange da time! so lame!! than i go find DR.P'ng bout my add drop subject.. finaly he approve my request!! mean im gona hve 11 credit hour! 2 extra frm others!! he sey.. dont mke him dissapoint! OMG!! is like a BIG BIG command! Dr.P'ng eh~~ Gosh!! i need JIA YOU!! sigh! but.. thx u so much!! realy DO my Best!!

after seeing Dr.P'ng.. go bck prctice room!! tan decde to go home at 3pm.! whn reach home! on9 loh! tan he come to chat wf me.. in RO oso.. lol.. than he tell me he gt my delivery oredi! hehe! go fast fast go home get da packge tan bck to work again! lol.. he eat da mooncake for his dinner! haha!!

hmm... now gale sing for me! haha! he has a nice voice! i like his voice~~ warm sound! dam geng at meetoto! tan ask me play digimon! realy zadao ><''' haha! but... i still prefer ur singing! dun wan play game! haha XD... helping register acc for me!! muhaha!

sigh~~ hmm... i thnk nothng liaw lah! tat all for 2day guys!! see u.

p/s : God Bless U!! I still Love U!

LoV3,
w3n

0 comments: