BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Take it easy!!

Hmm.. jst bck frm sch! CME 3-5pm.. play da new song!! jst eat dinner? i was so hungry! haha!

last nite.. slp very late~ due to chatting wf sumone. this will be secret haha.. P&C! lol.. i hope i wunt hurt him.. and.. duno wat he do.. will be return or not! dun u mind all that? sigh! i dun wan waste ur time anyway~~ >.<... tan earky morning.. get his sms.. a good morning msg.. haha! thx!

wake up around 11am. tan do my aural~~ dam i do whole nite.. so susah! all da chromatic note.. getting me crazy!! ARGHHH!!! ryhthm.. wf 9/16... oso! getting harder and harder! how? i duno i can do it well ma! i mst pass it! DUN k! GAMBATEH!!!

wil go to meet my mom later.. at PWTC!! haha! fellow sarawakian.. 2nite my hse.. KOLOMEE OPEN HSE ah!! wait i home i call u all! haha~~~ XD

jst on my RO.. he sey my blog.. dun hve him insde!! ><... i thnk now gt oredi lah. haha! i duno wat to do.......

kaweng suan me oso.. sey i got hse stay at Penang! ahah~~ jealous ah? lol.. like gale said de.. u jealous ah? muhahah~~

to be continue...

0 comments: