BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shocking day~

Hi guys~ welcome to Suigetsu world!! u guys will known me as Beatrice or Jia Wen. hehe!! this 1st time I drop sum personal word on This blogspot!!

Yday is sat.. i gt a very very shocking sms from my fren. so as i can believe it also. He tell me that He like me~~ i was.. OMG... or mbe is fake de lah! so..i try to dig out more frm him.. But.. i thnk is real.. just i cant accpet it. realy realy... never thnk of that evnt if u dream! haha! but Soryy!!

Than~~ 1pm we go to Midvalley... all sarawakian goin > me, amy, kaweng, winston and audrey!! we all 5 sarawakian HEading to MIdvalley!! 1st thng is to eat lunch! haha~~ sushi KIng is da Best spot! @@


Amy Promoting Yakult to Our xiao didi!! haha!!


so funny~~ all so crazy!! (sarawakian ma) all like me de!! and i order err.. duno wat udon! da mee like kiuh.. QQ de.. and soup sweet sweet de.. eat till wan vomit! i didnt finsh it but karen finsh it for me!! haha.. wan see she play wf the Udon? haha!!

haha~~ so er xin!! lol.. ..

after this hmm... we go out sde tke pic again!!

5 Sarawakian~~ Sarawakian Rock!!! haha!!

i love this pic alot!!! a star!! i put as my lappy wallpaper too! muakz!!

haha!! tan we go walk walk~~~ and go The Garden oso loh!! tan meet xiao didi de lao po wf her fren oso!! 2 so shy shy de~~ XD .. realy wana distrb them!

tan...i buy.. err.. it should be my 3rd anni present! but i didnt buy it dat time!! Now tan i buy.. it a meaningfull cup! i like it so much and so unique! haha! da word wrte on da mug? it was a pic of hse!! guy : not by duty. he makes a home out of his heart...- warmth, courage,gentleness,securness,leadership,reason. Girl:with all her heart,she ia labourof love..for her home.-shelter,brightness,care,tenderness,deternination,support.

sory!! didnt tke pic!! haha!

tan buy mooncake loh!! i like ping pi de!! so nice!! wah~~ spend alot loh! hehe!
tan go little taiwan eat diineeR. haha!


eating ho fun and lao shu fun!! haha!! after this tan we go home loh!!
very tired day!! and.. my leg so tiring!!

ok lah! tat all for now!! i wana return to my Game RO~ WOE now!! chaoz! muakz

lov3,
w3n

0 comments: